Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Author Archives: Julie
Hello! I have a big announcement! And it is big, in fact, big might be an understatement. You might recall in a couple different posts, I mentioned big changes to watch for coming down the “blog pipeline” here. I mentioned … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do a race review! At least its not another recap, right? The Akron Marathon/Half Marathon/Team relay is held every year at the end of September. Usually the last weekend of the month. This … Continue reading
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
Didn’t I say I wanted to try and cook more? Cook healthy things? Redefine how I feed myself? I think I did in this post, and I certainly did not delay. Thanks to an email from one of my favorite food … Continue reading
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading