Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Fellow Bloggers
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
If you didn’t have a chance to read part 1 and part 2 of my FitBloggin’ recap, feel free to check them out! I learned a lot at the FitBloggin’ conference. I learned all about myself, blogging, fitness, and other people. … Continue reading
(A little blogy Reminder! Don’t forget to sign up for your chance to win a couple freebies from the FitBloggin’ sponsors on my Recap Part 1 post! Everyone loves a good yoga DVD! You have till Sunday for a chance … Continue reading
(Blogy Reminder! Don’t forget to enter to win some freebies from the Fitbloggin’ sponsors on my Recap Part 1 post! I have plenty to pass out! You can enter up until Sunday Sept. 30 at 11:59pm) After a week away … Continue reading
Greetings from Cleveland! No more Red Bank, NJ and no more Baltimore, MD. I had such an awesome week at both places but I am kind of happy to be at home in my own bed and hanging with my … Continue reading
Running, Red Bank, FitBloggin. Lets discuss. I took my run outside today. After yesterday’s storm and scary wind here in the great little town of Red Bank, NJ, a beautiful day blew in. I had to run inside Tuesday night … Continue reading