Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Friends
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
(A little blogy Reminder! Don’t forget to sign up for your chance to win a couple freebies from the FitBloggin’ sponsors on my Recap Part 1 post! Everyone loves a good yoga DVD! You have till Sunday for a chance … Continue reading
Today is Wednesday. I don’t like Wednesdays as much as I like Saturdays. So lets talk about my Saturday this past weekend. On Saturday morning I returned to running club and Station Road Bridge for the first time in what … Continue reading
After running Muddy Paws a couple of weekends ago, it really occurred to me that, “Wow, I am really into running.” I mean, I have thought this before, I like to run and am sometimes surprised I ever picked up this … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
I did a lot of good running this weekend. I have had some difficult runs but I haven’t had a straight up bad run since the Capital City Half Marathon. I feel like I have been really lucky. Especially this weekend. … Continue reading