Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Happy Things
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
I am not a huge “fair” person. So I am not the first person running out the door everytime the fairgrounds has an event. But we decided to hit up the Cuyahoga County Fair last night and check a few … Continue reading
Today is Wednesday. I don’t like Wednesdays as much as I like Saturdays. So lets talk about my Saturday this past weekend. On Saturday morning I returned to running club and Station Road Bridge for the first time in what … Continue reading
I made the decision a few weeks ago to become a healthy runner. Yes, running is a healthy thing that you can do for your body, but if you eat like a cow you aren’t doing much to be as healthy … Continue reading
The only thing keeping me sane, as I sit here on my 4th 16 hour shift that takes me an hour to commute to each way, is reminicing about my 5k PR on Saturday. Before all this work stuff went … Continue reading