Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Marathon
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
It’s time. It’s Chicago Marathon time! In only a few hours I will be on board a plane to Chicago for the largest marathon I will probably ever run. I am pretty excited about running this huge race. I mean, its … Continue reading
Stiffness, soreness, aches and pains… and of course – panic attacks. I am in half taper mode right now. And what I mean by half taper is that my longest training run was last week but I still have 3 … Continue reading
You may have noticed its been a while since I’ve last posted. Its not like I have been taking any extreme blogging breaks, but my posts have been less frequent. I am hoping that this will change soon and I will … Continue reading
I feel nervous. I feel a little anxious. How far can I really push myself? That little nagging, “Should I or shouldn’t I,” voice just won’t leave me alone and it’s decision time. Should I run the Run With Scissors … Continue reading