Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Race Expos
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
I know that I ran this race 9 days ago. But I’ve had a busy week and so many things to post about. No shortage of shit to talk about here. The 2012 Cleveland half marathon was a pretty memorable … Continue reading
I had mixed feelings about running a half marathon 2 weeks after running the full in Toledo. My weekday runs had been pretty shabby and I had some left over knee pain from then full that I had to address. But … Continue reading
The weather toyed with me all week. Bouncing between fair and sunny to windy and cold. It went up and down for days so on Saturday morning before leaving Cleveland for Toledo, I packed 3 race outfits. The weather at … Continue reading