Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Race Recap
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
I am just the queen of recaps these days. But its been such a busy month, there are so many things to recount here! This past Saturday was the 10 year anniversary of the Akron Marathon. And my 3rd year … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
Well, as my last two posts have gone, not much has changed. I am still stuck working 16 hour shifts for days straight without much end in sight. My frustration levels are pretty high. Not being able to run like I … Continue reading
The only thing keeping me sane, as I sit here on my 4th 16 hour shift that takes me an hour to commute to each way, is reminicing about my 5k PR on Saturday. Before all this work stuff went … Continue reading