Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: races
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
I feel nervous. I feel a little anxious. How far can I really push myself? That little nagging, “Should I or shouldn’t I,” voice just won’t leave me alone and it’s decision time. Should I run the Run With Scissors … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon. As you may recall it rained like a bear. Kinda made it hard to PR. But that will happen. Can’t control the weather. So from an non-weather blaming perspective, its … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
Well, as my last two posts have gone, not much has changed. I am still stuck working 16 hour shifts for days straight without much end in sight. My frustration levels are pretty high. Not being able to run like I … Continue reading