Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Shopping
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
I am a Banana Republic junkie. I am not stranger to the cost of fashion. Anne Taylor Loft? Where can I find one? Express is having a sale on dresses? Well hot damn, lets load up the car. You can … Continue reading
We’re not in Kansas anymore… I was back on the road this Sunday for another fun filled week of travel and training. Only this time, I didn’t have to go to West Virginia. Pardon my, THANK GOD, but I had … Continue reading
I always stash away a couple of vacation days for the end of the year. With the company I work for, you have to have been with them for a million years to earn any substantial amount of vacation days, … Continue reading