Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hello! I have a big announcement! And it is big, in fact, big might be an understatement. You might recall in a couple different posts, I mentioned big changes to watch for coming down the “blog pipeline” here. I mentioned … Continue reading
Didn’t I say I wanted to try and cook more? Cook healthy things? Redefine how I feed myself? I think I did in this post, and I certainly did not delay. Thanks to an email from one of my favorite food … Continue reading
I talked a little bit in my last post about stress. I have been feeling stressed over all kinds of crap that’s been going on in my life. Running is a good stress relief. I love running. But going out … Continue reading
Well, as my last two posts have gone, not much has changed. I am still stuck working 16 hour shifts for days straight without much end in sight. My frustration levels are pretty high. Not being able to run like I … Continue reading
Saturday morning I returned to training. Begin “Marathon Training: Cycle 3 (MTC3)” right here. Training for a fall marathon with NEO Fit actually started before I ran the full in Toledo, so I had a bit of over lap there. Then … Continue reading
When I’m not running or going to some exotic place for work (read: West Virginia), I do have a life. When I’m not off to see Grady at the barn to ride or clean or bag supplements, I actually have friends. … Continue reading