Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Half Marathon
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do a race review! At least its not another recap, right? The Akron Marathon/Half Marathon/Team relay is held every year at the end of September. Usually the last weekend of the month. This … Continue reading
I am just the queen of recaps these days. But its been such a busy month, there are so many things to recount here! This past Saturday was the 10 year anniversary of the Akron Marathon. And my 3rd year … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon. As you may recall it rained like a bear. Kinda made it hard to PR. But that will happen. Can’t control the weather. So from an non-weather blaming perspective, its … Continue reading
After running Muddy Paws a couple of weekends ago, it really occurred to me that, “Wow, I am really into running.” I mean, I have thought this before, I like to run and am sometimes surprised I ever picked up this … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
You may have figured out where I work. You may not have. It doesn’t matter because I will never say the name just incase someone from work finds my blog and gets a bug up their booty. Not that you would … Continue reading