Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Happiness
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do a race review! At least its not another recap, right? The Akron Marathon/Half Marathon/Team relay is held every year at the end of September. Usually the last weekend of the month. This … Continue reading
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
It has been a long time since I talked about my boy Grady. In fact, you may recall the last Arena Workout post where I decided to ride in the Bath Fire Dept. Hunter Show on July 8th. Yeah, that didn’t … Continue reading
Today is Wednesday. I don’t like Wednesdays as much as I like Saturdays. So lets talk about my Saturday this past weekend. On Saturday morning I returned to running club and Station Road Bridge for the first time in what … Continue reading
After running Muddy Paws a couple of weekends ago, it really occurred to me that, “Wow, I am really into running.” I mean, I have thought this before, I like to run and am sometimes surprised I ever picked up this … Continue reading
I made the decision a few weeks ago to become a healthy runner. Yes, running is a healthy thing that you can do for your body, but if you eat like a cow you aren’t doing much to be as healthy … Continue reading