Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Happy In CLE
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
So I am a little behind on my recap of this months Ohio Blogger meet up. But I suppose that rather late than never will work here as well. This is the 3rd Ohio Blogging Association meet up I have attended, … Continue reading
Guess what, I had a great run. I woke up Saturday morning to gloomy weather and cold rain. I got up at the usual time ready to run 13 miles, my last step back week before the big 30k next … Continue reading
Today is Wednesday. I don’t like Wednesdays as much as I like Saturdays. So lets talk about my Saturday this past weekend. On Saturday morning I returned to running club and Station Road Bridge for the first time in what … Continue reading
Yesterday I attended my second OBA Cleveland Blogger meet-up. Every month Cleveland Bloggers get the chance to meet up and mingle with other bloggers and do cool stuff at the same time. Last month it was the CLE Bike Tour downtown … Continue reading