Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: healthy eating
Didn’t I say I wanted to try and cook more? Cook healthy things? Redefine how I feed myself? I think I did in this post, and I certainly did not delay. Thanks to an email from one of my favorite food … Continue reading
Another good week for running. Could it be possible? That I might be close to ready for Chicago? With one week to go before my 20 mile training run, I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Yeah, there … Continue reading
So my last 2 weeks of striving to get to a good race weight had been unsuccessful. I was getting really frustrated and beating my brain trying to figure out what went wrong and doing my best to fix it. I … Continue reading
This post will serve a dual purpose. I am all about efficiency here, folks, so knock ’em out. Actually thats not true. I am simply trying to mask something bad with something good. Anything to cope I suppose. So, moving on … Continue reading
I usually do this post on Friday, but I had a long week. Plus I did not have anything worth while to share. Blah. My 6th week working towards my race weight goal did not go well at all. I weighed … Continue reading
You may notice the title of my little recap/updates has changed. I changed it because I never really knew what to call it. I always called it my “Healthy Eating Recap” because I was trying to get into better nutrition for … Continue reading