Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: healthy-living
I have had a pretty busy 4 weeks. And it has been a month with all kinds of ups and downs. Who doesn’t have roller coaster months? Everyone has a hard time every now and then. My month of craziness ended … Continue reading
Greetings from Cleveland! No more Red Bank, NJ and no more Baltimore, MD. I had such an awesome week at both places but I am kind of happy to be at home in my own bed and hanging with my … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you know where I am. If you don’t follow me on Twitter, you totally should. I am really interesting. I am at the 2012 FitBloggin’ Conference in Baltimore this weekend. Each morning of … Continue reading
I have been really putting the screws to this “Get Friggin’ Fast” track I’ve been on. Tempo runs, speed work, and hill repeats. I’m inching my time down little by little by little. But its happening. However, there was one piece … Continue reading
I have had people say to me before, “You know, you can burn the same amount of calories walking as you do running. It just takes longer.” I hate hearing that. Yes, thank you, I know that if I walk the … Continue reading