Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Northeast Ohio Fit
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do a race review! At least its not another recap, right? The Akron Marathon/Half Marathon/Team relay is held every year at the end of September. Usually the last weekend of the month. This … Continue reading
I am just the queen of recaps these days. But its been such a busy month, there are so many things to recount here! This past Saturday was the 10 year anniversary of the Akron Marathon. And my 3rd year … Continue reading
Stiffness, soreness, aches and pains… and of course – panic attacks. I am in half taper mode right now. And what I mean by half taper is that my longest training run was last week but I still have 3 … Continue reading
You may have noticed its been a while since I’ve last posted. Its not like I have been taking any extreme blogging breaks, but my posts have been less frequent. I am hoping that this will change soon and I will … Continue reading
Another good week for running. Could it be possible? That I might be close to ready for Chicago? With one week to go before my 20 mile training run, I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Yeah, there … Continue reading
I was super nervous for my 18 mile benchmark run this past Saturday. I mean, why wouldn’t I be? It’s 18 friggin miles! Thats a really long run. The NEO Fit coaches like to remind the group that this is also … Continue reading