Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: PR
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
I am just the queen of recaps these days. But its been such a busy month, there are so many things to recount here! This past Saturday was the 10 year anniversary of the Akron Marathon. And my 3rd year … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
The only thing keeping me sane, as I sit here on my 4th 16 hour shift that takes me an hour to commute to each way, is reminicing about my 5k PR on Saturday. Before all this work stuff went … Continue reading
I did a lot of good running this weekend. I have had some difficult runs but I haven’t had a straight up bad run since the Capital City Half Marathon. I feel like I have been really lucky. Especially this weekend. … Continue reading
Its been since the Disney Princess Half Crapathon that I’ve done a race review. I didn’t write a review for the Tow Path Half earlier this month since I included it in my 20 mile training run. If I ever … Continue reading