Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Race Review
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do a race review! At least its not another recap, right? The Akron Marathon/Half Marathon/Team relay is held every year at the end of September. Usually the last weekend of the month. This … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon. As you may recall it rained like a bear. Kinda made it hard to PR. But that will happen. Can’t control the weather. So from an non-weather blaming perspective, its … Continue reading
I know that I ran this race 9 days ago. But I’ve had a busy week and so many things to post about. No shortage of shit to talk about here. The 2012 Cleveland half marathon was a pretty memorable … Continue reading
Another Race Review! And only 2 weeks after writing my last one. At this rate, I might actually get good at it and be able to write a review with information that you can actually use. I’m sure these reviews … Continue reading
Its been since the Disney Princess Half Crapathon that I’ve done a race review. I didn’t write a review for the Tow Path Half earlier this month since I included it in my 20 mile training run. If I ever … Continue reading