Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Running Weather
It’s time. It’s Chicago Marathon time! In only a few hours I will be on board a plane to Chicago for the largest marathon I will probably ever run. I am pretty excited about running this huge race. I mean, its … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, I ran the Presque Isle Half Marathon in Erie, PA. It was a really small race and was dirt cheap, so when Coach Lori from NEO Fit asked if I wanted to run it I thought this would … Continue reading
Last week I faced my biggest running intimidation: Speed Work. I have been saying for months, since Marathon Training: Cycle 2 (Toledo), that I want to do some speed work and really get faster. But I have this little trait where … Continue reading
Another Race Review! And only 2 weeks after writing my last one. At this rate, I might actually get good at it and be able to write a review with information that you can actually use. I’m sure these reviews … Continue reading
I had mixed feelings about running a half marathon 2 weeks after running the full in Toledo. My weekday runs had been pretty shabby and I had some left over knee pain from then full that I had to address. But … Continue reading
Summer has been playing games here in Cleveland. We hit some high temps in April. And then the weather took a crap again. It seemed here in C-town, mother nature could not make up her mind. When I moved Grady … Continue reading