Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Just incase you missed it…
- A BIG Blog Announcement! Please read!
- Race Review – Akron Half Marathon
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 2
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole: My first ever recipe post!
- Chicago Marathon Race Recap – Part 1
- Facing fears, moving on, and putting myself out there
- Chicago bound and my final race weight recap!
- Akron Half Marathon Race Recap
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 3: The Final Chapter – Plus Giveaway Winner!
- FitBloggin’ Recap Part 2: Presentations and Discussions
Tag Archives: Running
(Blogkeeping = a favor! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on how low fat chocolate milk … Continue reading
(A little blogkeeping and a huge favor to ask! Please vote for me to join Team Refuel! By becoming a member of the team I could gain sponsorship to reach my health and fitness goals while spreading the word on … Continue reading
It’s time. It’s Chicago Marathon time! In only a few hours I will be on board a plane to Chicago for the largest marathon I will probably ever run. I am pretty excited about running this huge race. I mean, its … Continue reading
I am just the queen of recaps these days. But its been such a busy month, there are so many things to recount here! This past Saturday was the 10 year anniversary of the Akron Marathon. And my 3rd year … Continue reading
(Blogy Reminder! Don’t forget to enter to win some freebies from the Fitbloggin’ sponsors on my Recap Part 1 post! I have plenty to pass out! You can enter up until Sunday Sept. 30 at 11:59pm) After a week away … Continue reading
Running, Red Bank, FitBloggin. Lets discuss. I took my run outside today. After yesterday’s storm and scary wind here in the great little town of Red Bank, NJ, a beautiful day blew in. I had to run inside Tuesday night … Continue reading